The tools of tomorrow, today
Additive methods are changing the way your machine shop operates. Bring 3D printed metal and next-gen thermoplastic parts to your shop floor, and reimagine what you can do for your customers.
Prototyping is easier than ever with Markforged materials like Onyx. They’re affordable to work with, quick to manufacture, and can often replace metal production parts on your
Make small-run and one-off parts for customers of all sizes. More rapid prototyping and lower tooling costs make your services more accessible to more businesses.
Transform your bottom line with lean product development cycles and less downtime, and reinvest in your operations.
Digital Forge for manufacturing
Guhring UK manufactures cutting and milling tools for the world’s biggest companies. When specialized tooling calls for unmatched complexity, precision, and strength, they turn to the Markforged platform. Find out how Guhring UK and over 100 other manufacturers are transforming their operations with the Markforged platform.
– Alan Pearce, PCD Production Supervisor, Guhring UK“From verifying the tool’s design to printing the tool, we can vastly reduce the lead time with 3D printing, as opposed to manually machining the parts.”
- Faster time to market
- Custom parts, at a fraction of the cost
- More iterations to refine concepts
- Eliminate physical inventory
- Distributed manufacturing
- On-demand service parts
- Wear-resistant rollers and guides
- Custom automation trays and carriers
- Durable brackets and sensor mounts
- Lightweight robotic end-of-arm tooling
- Drop-in replacement for Delrin